Are you looking for an affordable way to advertise or make an announcement around your neighbourhood? Why look further when you can stick to the traditional and highly effective method called the corflute signage. It is the type of signage that has been used since the early 2000s. Since then, it has been a popular material used in several Australian campaigns.
If you need more convincing, read through the article to understand why it is a material and printing method we are recommending.
What Is Corflute Signage
Not all may be familiar with the term, but we are sure you have seen some corflute signage in your life. It is a lightweight, durable, and weather-resistant printed material that is a popular choice for traditional advertising or simple signage. It is made from corrugated plastic or corriboard—a versatile material that can be used in different ways and purposes.
Corflute is the industry name they gave to this material, which also serves as the generic name for fluted plastic. It is the same item used by packaging industries when creating boxes or as protection for large packed items. That is how hardwearing the material is.
Why Choose Corflute Signage
Here are some reasons using corflute signage is ideal for your advertisement or business needs:
- More affordable – It is a traditional way of advertising, but it is relatively inexpensive compared to other printed options, which makes it a perfect alternative for bulk needs. The cheap price of its production is also the number one reason that people love this material.
- Highly durable – You can use this material both indoors and outdoors. Corflute is a UV stabilised material. It has a property that protects it from any damage caused by UV degradation. Moreover, it has an inherent strength that allows it to be used as a freestanding A-frame.
- Can last long – This material can be used for years as long as it is properly taken care of. If you are into events or your business requires occasional signage every now and then, investing in corflute signage is a good decision. You can store it in a safe space and use it again when the need arises.
- Flexible and customisable – If you need to cut your material to a certain size, corflute is an easy material to customise. It can be printed as small as a price list or food menu at events or as big as sales signs, parking signs, election campaign materials, and more. It also comes in different thickness and colours.
- Easy to install – You can easily let it stand or attach it to any flat surface using glue, adhesive tapes, screws, or nails. Some corflute signage have eyelets that make it easy to attach to other surfaces like fences.
If you are looking for a flexible, durable, and affordable way to print signage, announcements, or any printed materials, consider corflute signage. It became a popular material because of its effectiveness and efficiency. Make your printed signage more interesting by partnering with quality designers and printers that only serve the highest print quality.
If you are looking for a supplier of corflute signs online, we are here to the rescue! We are a sign printing business based in New South Wales that can give you quality, weather-resistant, and UV-resistant corflute signage. Contact us today to learn more!